To return or exchange an item, mail it back to us at the
Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy Warehouse
c/o Web Team
1275 Evans Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
The following items are required to process a return/exchange:
- Items are in their original condition: apparel must be unwashed and unworn.
Any non-apparel item must be unused and in its original packaging. Items
not in this condition will not be accepted.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase
- A description of the action that you would like us to take on
- The name on the credit card that was used to place the order
and copy of your email receipt.
- A phone number where we can reach you.
- Your E-Mail Address.
We will confirm your return has been received via email. Please allow 7 to 10
business days to process your return/exchange.
The customer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred by shipping a
product back to the warehouse for an exchange or return. If we sent you the
wrong item or a size that did not match the size on your order form, we will
reimburse you for the cost of shipping the product back to us when we process
the exchange, and cover the cost of shipping the replacement product.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9AM to 5PM (Pacific Coast Time)