Cook Book - Community: Salad Recipes from Arthur Street Kitchen
B-86571Regular price $29.95
Nourish yourself with plant-based recipes from this popular cookbook by Hetty McKinnon.
Community moves salads firmly to the center of the plate, injecting color, life and flair into everyday vegetables, and shows you how to achieve exciting flavors and hearty main meals with simple, nourishing ingredients.
Explore mouth-watering recipes like:
- Roasted sweet potato with lime cashew cream and roasted curry cashews
- Butternut pumpkin with lemon tahini and miso granola
- Whole roasted cauliflower with toasted farro and romesco sauce
- Roasted cabbage with lentils and pumpkin seed brown butter
- Pasta alla norma salad
- Charred cos lettuce with lemony mushrooms, chickpeas and marinated feta
These are the kind of recipes you will want to share with your family, friends and neighbors, time and time again.
Notes on this Edition
Originally released in 2014, Community became an instant classic and favorite in kitchens all over Australia and around the world, creating a community of salad-lovers who are just as passionate about cooking and sharing. In this revised edition, Hetty shares 20 new recipes and some of those readers' stories - with accompanying interviews and beautiful imagery - to give the book back to the fans who made it such a phenomenon.
- Paperback, 264 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 in. wide x 11 in. tall x 0.8 in. thick
- Weight: 2.23 pounds