Gear up for your next adventure with this Ocean Beach baseball cap from our Golden Gate National Parks Collection. Each cap is built to last with high quality materials, and features your favorite park artwork by San Francisco Bay Area designer Michael Schwab.
Did You Know?
During winter months, Ocean Beach is home to the small, shy Western Snowy Plover (Charadrius alexandrinus nivosus). You can recognize members of this threatened species by their sandy colored upper feathers and white underbellies, and maybe even spot them hiding in small depressions in the sand.
- One size fits most
- Tan crown and brim with multicolor embroidered design
- Material: 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable closure
- 23" circumference (approximate minimum 21", approximate maximum 24.5")
- Classic 6-panel design with ventilation eyelets
- Designed and developed in the USA
- Manufactured in China